June 26, 2013

Photo Boo(b)ths


Lets be honest, photo booths at weddings are the shit.  At my own wedding in February it was a requirement.  Its the place where all your guests can let loose without the pressures of the photographer in your face. I mean seriously they provide props! Even the person normally shies away from the camera can be found in at least one photo in the booth.  Heck my own father who doesn't get the point and thought at first was a waste of his money can be found smiling and having a ball with my mom and his sisters.  I've never seen my dad enjoy taking pictures so much, and I'm totally bummed I didn't get in there with him.

HOWEVER there is one thing many wedding guests don't realize..... The bride and groom get digital copies of ALL the pictures.  It is also very common for the photo booth company to post all of the photos online for guests to view and order pictures straight from their website.

So I'm having a grand old time at my reception when a few guests come up to me giggling and state "we defiled your photo booth" thinking its their little secret. The best part is that I'm laughing my ass off like a banshee on the inside knowing that I'll get to see what the hell these people are talking about .   So we get our pics during our second day stuck in a U-Haul with a dog farting up a storm.  I'm looking though all of them thinking wow there are a ton of couples kissing, when I finally get to one of the pics I was looking for. Bwahahahaha! My husband is scared thinking that I've gone off the deep end but.... OMG these women showed BOOB! I'm not just talking side boob or a nip slip, I'm talking about full on areolas staring back at me.   Whats great is that I found a few of these scrolling through our pics... whats sad was no guys mooned the camera.

So the next time you're drunk as hell and there's a photo booth in sight just keep those sweater puppies covered.

For the sake of these individuals (and especially for their children) I will not be posting these pictures for your viewing (dis)pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment